forms 4.5 windows nt 4.0 robohelp

From: Sandeep Suri <suris_at_psi.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

i am using forms 4.5 windemo library to call a help file. the windemo library routine calls winhelp to run my file.

but we just upgraded from windows 3.11 to windows nt 4.0 and nt has two versions of winhelp that is 16 bit and 32 bit.

now the help file i am trying to open is programmed using robohelp package(which is actually for win 95 and windows nt 4.0). The forms 4.5 calls the winhelp which is 16 bit and thus my file does not open.

what do i do to open that 32 bit version file as the windows nt supports it but the forms 4.5 seems to be calling the 16 bit version help engine.

help

thanks Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message