Looking for books...

From: Raz <cobraeye_at_miami.mindspring.com>
Date: 1996/12/25

...on software development and project management. I hope the book will cover some of all factors such as:

  1. Manage system design;
  2. Manage source code trees and versions;
  3. Manage software development schedules;
  4. Manage component and system testing;
  5. Manage software release process;
  6. Manage development team;
  7. Interface between marketing and engineering;
  8. Interface between support and engineering; and
  9. Update VP of Engineering via regular writing of formal reports.

I am also interested recommendations on software applications used to manage project development.

-Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Dec 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message