Re: Problems creating Jobs in Enterprise Manager on NT

From: (wrong string) šan Pirc <Dussan.Pirc_at_mop.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1996/12/19

goran_at_champion.se (Goran Korsgren) wrote:

>I'm trying to evaluate Oracle Enterprise Manager's possibilities to
>automate tasks using the new Job-scheduling facilities.
 [...]
>Oracle Support Sweden has not been able to help me in a week.

I have the some experience with Oracle Support Slovenia - they are promising for more than moth that they will instal Oracle Enterprise Manager...

>Is there anybody else out there who has been able to Create a Job in
>Oracle Enterprise Manager, and if so, have any tips for me?

and for me...

Dussan

Ministry Of Environment And Physical Planning, GeoInformation Centre Zupanciceva cesta 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia email: Dussan.Pirc_at_mop.sigov.mail.si
http://www.sigov.si:81
tel: +386 61 178 5397, fax: +386 61 224 548