Re: How to genereate forms from the DOS command line?

From: <nordahl_at_mail.geocities.com>
Date: 1996/11/30

Hi!

Right now intensively promoting the WinForce utility, I respond to your article this way:

WinForce is the FREE, fast and compact script language that helps you to:

* get batch file functionality in Windows, and more...
* create shortcuts and automate daily routines
* start program(s) in any way you like or activate an already running
application
* terminate an application, terminate Windows, restart Windows, Terminate Windows and reboot or Terminate Windows, run a DOS program and thereafter restart Windows
* force an application to a certain point or state
* wait for application to terminate or other condition before next thing is done
* administrate files, rename, copy, move, delete, get remaining disk space
* read from/write to any common database, ini-files and text files
* handshake between other programs using DDE, Windows Clipboard or serial
communication
* manipulate and format strings, convert between ANSI and OEM (ASCII), send string to printer
* make operator's dialogs (different styles), read/set system date/time
* run any multimedia file
* floating point arithmetics, comparision functions and conditional jumps within
scripts
* all files included, debugger and online F1 help... * WinForce ScreenSaver utility included (see the Windows Control Panel)...  ...and much more... See http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3619/#WinForce

Regards Sven-Ove