Questions regarding MS ACCESS, ODBC and ORACLE

From: Arnold Hitch <trident_at_worldgate.com>
Date: 1996/11/18

[Quoted] [Quoted] Has anyone have any comments about problems using MS ACCESS to Oracle [Quoted] [Quoted] through ODBC? I have heard there are a number of problems with how ACCESS deals with Oracle objects, specifically private and public synonyms. I am also curious if any one has successfully had ACCESS perform remote update, [Quoted] insert or delete through and Oracle database link.

[Quoted] Your thoughts would be appreciated.

TIA
Arnold Received on Mon Nov 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message