Any doc to estimate conversion of forms3 or 4 to 4.5?

From: konschud <konschud_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1996/11/13

[Quoted] I have been asked to provide a guesstimate as to the time and  resources required to convert a forms 3.0 application to 4.5 and also  for a forms 4.0 application.

[Quoted] I am looking for any guidelines, that will help me put together a proposal  to upper management, highlighting the time required, the method of  determining this conclusion, and steps to be followed to complete the  conversion.

Thankyou in advance.

Darrell K.
DAK Designs
konschud_at_cadvision.com Received on Wed Nov 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message