Which Oracle Books to Buy? - Oracle on NT.

From: Allan Taunt <tauntaj_at_southern.co.nz>
Date: 1996/11/11

[Quoted] Hi there All,

Could someone please recommend the books they believe are indispensable when implementing and maintaining Oracle 7.3. We at Swichtec are planning [Quoted] to Implement Oracle Applications on Windows NT. Most of the Oracle products are new to us, however most of the IS team have experience in database application development.

Are there any books dedicated to Oracle 7.3 on Windows NT?

I'm considering the "Oracle 7.3 Server Library Set" and perhaps the "Developer/2000" document sets. I understand all this documentation is on [Quoted] the CDROMs - is that correct? Do you believe it worthwhile having a paper copy?

I looked at the booklist from Cbooks http://www.cbooks.com - which are the [Quoted] best 3rd part books to buy? - or should we stick to Oracle Press books?

Allan.
__
Swichtec Power Systems
Christchurch,
New Zealand.
email: ataunt_at_swichtec.co.nz Received on Mon Nov 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message