Re: ROS ERROR:-200

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/10/18

In article <53vh6f$9dn_at_nuscc.nus.sg>, Hee Kah Yin <fba60334_at_leonis.nus.sg> wrote:
>Hello everybody,
> I'm currently having some problem with FORMS 4.5 (Developer 2000 1.2).
>I have this form which, when I try to save my local drive, gives me the error
> ROS ERROR:-200
>
> I can save the form to the database but when I try to retreive it from
>there, a lot of errors appears regarding some PL/SQL blocks being too
>long (even those consisting of only a few lines) and eventually GPFed ...
>
> To get rid of this error, I have to delete the form from the database
>and copy some blocks to a new form, save the old form and then copy back
>the blocks over. This will result in a perfectly working form until I
>save the form in the database.

I haven't had such problems in quite a while, but this may work:

Create a new form, and copy everything from the old form into the new form. You can click-and-drag each group (example: all blocks) in one move by clicking on the group heading in the object navigator. When you open the new form, make sure your system coordinates are set the same as the old form.

Save the new form, and discard the old one. Something is corrupted in it, and you probably can't get it fixed.

I have a one-page script to follow to do this. If you need it, I can email it.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Fri Oct 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message