We have an urgent requirement for Informatica Developer Location : Pittsburgh PA

From: nageswar oriontek <nageswaroriontek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 09:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,

We have an urgent requirement for Informatica Developer Location : Pittsburgh PA

I have sent you job description, please go through it and let me know if your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP.

Please share your resume at nagesh_at_oriontekinc.com OR nagesh : 678-287-1598

Job Description:
Good working knowledge on Informatica Power Center Good Knowledge on Oracle SQL Queries
Should have worked on Autosys, Unix and Shell scripts Good Communication skills.
Experience creating new Informatica scripts, transition of PL/SQL ETLs to new Informatica scripts or modification of existing scripts Experience working in Informatica Powercenter components Experience with Oracle PL/SQL Received on Wed Sep 25 2019 - 18:28:52 CEST

Original text of this message