VOIP SERVICES

From: Rakesh VOIP <rakesh.voipoffice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 03:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sir/Mam,

Greetings for the Day!!

  1. We are providing unlimited calls to USA & CANADA.
  2. Free IP PHONES with Lifetime Warranty.
  3. Free DEMO also available.

At VoIP Office, we offer one simple solution for all your communicating needs. Each of our IP Phone Services is packed with advanced features, extreme flexibility and low costs to help you increase productivity and save money all at once.

Features and Advantages

VoIP OFFICE (VoIP Office Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd.) is an ISO certified DOT licensed ISP provider. VoIP Office provides local and long distance calling to anywhere in the US, Canada for one low monthly rate.

Why VoIP Office:

  1. ISO certified DOT licensed ISP provider
  2. Head Quartered in USA, Local Offices in Hyderabad and Bangalore
  3. Online Support Team Who Speak Indian Languages

Benefits for Clients :

  1. Low Start Up Cost
  2. Free IP HD Digital Phone
  3. High Definition Call Quality
  4. No Configuration Charges
  5. Number Portability Available
  6. Soft Phone Service Available

Free Product Features:

  1. IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
  2. Conference Bridge
  3. Find Me (or) Follow Me
  4. Call Forwarding
  5. Board Number With Unlimited Extensions
  6. Call Paging
  7. Web Based Call Monitoring
  8. Global Caller ID
  9. Do Not Disturb
  10. Voice Mail to Email
  11. Music On Hold
  12. Free Remote Support

and Many More......

Thanks and Regards…..

Rakesh

Mobile: 8790410010

VOIP :2484363600 EXT : 2226 rakesh_at_voipoffice.com   Received on Sat Aug 17 2019 - 12:58:33 CEST

Original text of this message