Looking for Architect with ELK Experience _at_ Union, NJ

From: NareshKumar Telukunta <naresh.canopyone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 06:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings from ASAP Solutions
Hope you’re Doing great We have the below requirement ,Hence please glance the requirement and respond us back with your finest Consultant/Updated Resume ASAP Release Comments: Non local candidate are also fine

Job Title: Software Architect with (ELK Must ) Job Duration : 6+ Months
Job Location : Union, NJ

Job Description: This ELK stack focused role is 60% development and 40% admin. We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven engineer, who is passionate about search. Responsibilities and Duties
Design and implement ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana) stack solutions Create and manage Elasticsearch Clusters on premise. Fine tune bulk load process.
Provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs. Well versed with Java REST client API.
Create Dashboard on KPIs
Contribute to team design discussions with detailed technical information Develop code with quality, scalability and extensibility Provide work breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks Identify strategic/tactical solutions and provides risk assessments and recommendations Current environment is Windows, we need to switch to Linux Qualifications and Skills
Expert knowledge with the Elasticsearch platform - Ideally 3+ years of experience and someone who has built an enterprise level ES solution before, preferably more than once. Experience upgrading Elasticsearch versions Expert knowledge on ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) Expert knowledge in Java, memory management, fine tuning etc. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, team-oriented environment Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Strong Analytical and Communication skills Experience:
Clusters: 2+ years (Preferred)
Elasticsearch: 3 years (Required)
Thanks & Regards
Naresh Kumar .T