Urgent requirement -Java Spring Security-MD

From: nageswar oriontek <nageswaroriontek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 06:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

hello vendors,

immediate requirement

if you have suitable cunsultents please share the resumes to below mail id

mail id; nagesh_at_oriontekinc.com
phone no: 678-287-1598

Java Spring Security
Location: Towson MD
Duration: 6 months

Key Skills: . We are specifically looking for Struts 2 experience with Spring annotations and using Spring SAML security extensions.

We have a need for a Java Developer with experience implementing Spring Security and SAML. This individual will provide a need to update our eServices application to use SAML for the Insurity go live with Policy/Billing/DataHouse. The Scope below describes the detailed deliverables and the technologies that will be used.

Scope:
Integrate SAML 2 Spring Security Extensions into existing eServices application. Update account registration process to work with Ingeniux Cartella Identity Mangement solution currently being developed to support SSO between Insurity and eServices. It may be required to use Active Directory for select user groups. Update workflow to include new intermediate redirector for directing users to the appropriate Home/Landing pages once users are authenticated and roles have been bound to sessions.

Technologies:
The application uses standard technologies like JavaScript, CSS, Spring framework, Struts2, and jQuery.

Current/Future Release Versions:
Cartella 4.1
Spring SAML 2.0 Security Extensions 1.0.1 RELEASE+ Java SDK 1.7+
Spring 4.0.6
Struts2 2.3.35
Oracle 12c Application Server Web Logic 12.1.3 Oracle Database 11.2.0.4
Apache Maven 3.5
Eclipse Luna 4.4.1
Active Directory

Thanks and Regards,