| Sr. Net Developer | Denver, CO |

From: <vanikomaram7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am Saivani from CBL Solutions, I was trying to fill a position with one of my client’s open position and wanted to check if you are considering new opportunities. Please forward this email to your connections In any case if you not looking for career change. I have attached the job details below for your quick review.

Please find the Job description for your reference

Role Title: Sr. Net Developer
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long term

Required Skill set:

Technical skills: ASP.NET, HTML, HTML5, C#, Web Service, WCF, Web API, MS SQL

•	Responsible for developing web applications, Windows Forms and supporting businesses.
•	Responsibilities include understanding client requirements and translating them into usable software platforms.
•	Troubleshooting and debugging of existing applications.
•	Developing technical documentation and modeling system diagrams for end users.
•	Working with QA to Validate the system, Writing and execute System Test cases and unit test cases.
•	Developing and debugging integrations with existing applications across multiple platforms

Thanks & Regards,
Saivani
Talent Aqusition Specilist
Ph. No : 609-912-2249
Mail to : saivani_at_cblsolutions.com   Received on Wed Apr 17 2019 - 00:10:31 CEST

Original text of this message