Hot List - Radcom Software Services LLC

From: <ravindar.recruiter1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Professionals,

My name is Ravi from Radcom Software Services LLC. We provide our own H1B consultants for your client needs on Corp to Corp (C2C) terms. Even, we can able to submit GC’s and citizenship candidates on C2C/C2H/W2 basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so that I can reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the given requirement.

Email: ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com

Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them they are available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

We presently have consultants in the following fields:

     S.No

 Name

Technology

Experience

Availability

Location

Re-Loc

1

Sharath

Sr. Java/J2ee Developer

8+ yrs.

Immediate

NJ

Open

2

Sandeep

Java Developer

8+ yrs.

Immediate

FL

open

3

Aditya

QA Analyst

8+yrs

Immediate

GA

open

4

Hema

UI Developer

8 yrs.

Immediate

MI

Open

5

Divyasree

Sr. Java/J2ee Developer

8yrs

Immediate

TX

Open

6

Karthik

Java Developer

8Yrs

Immediate

CA

Open

7

Saibaba

Sr. Java/J2ee Developer

8 Yrs.

Immediate

GA

Open

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Technical Recruiter

Email: ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com

Address: 4819 Emperor Boulevard Suite #456A Durham, North Carolina 27703, USA

Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com

Gmail/ Hangouts: ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com

Note: Email is the best way to reach me Received on Mon Jul 16 2018 - 17:25:08 CEST

Original text of this message