HOT LIST - Radcom Software Services LLC

From: <ravindar.recruiter1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Professionals,
This is Ravi from Radcom Software Services LLC. We would like to get in touch with you for your requirements. We have highly skilled candidates on various Technologies., we can able to submit GC’s and citizenship candidates also on C2C/C2H basis per the requirement. If you can able to add my email ID in your job requirements posting distribution list, please kindly send me your Requirements on daily Basis we will work together for our Future Business Ahead and will able to sign a supplier agreement with your organization if required.

  Email: ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com

Please let me know any if you have any opportunities for them they are available immediately and relocate anywhere.

We presently have consultants in the following fields of it:

S.No	 Name	Technology	Availability	Location	Re Loc
1	Mounika	 UI Developer	Immediate	CA	Open
2	Aditya	QA	Immediate	TX	Open
3	Yurekha	Network Engineer	Immediate	MI	Open
4	Sai Sudha	Java/J2EE Develop	Immediate	CO	Open
5	Manish	SQL Developer	Immediate	MO	Open
6	Nishanth	Hadoop	Immediate	AR	Open
7	Laxmi T	Sr. Java/J2EE Developer	Immediate	CA	Open
8	Hima	SR. Quality Analyst	Immediate	MI	Open

 Thanks & Regards,
 Ravi
Senior Technical Recruiter
Email: ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com Office Address: 4819 Emperor Boulevard Suite #456A Durham, North Carolina 27703, USA Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravi-reddy-7241a815a/ Gmail/ Hangouts: <ravi_at_radcomsoftwareservices.com>

An E-Verified Employer Received on Tue May 15 2018 - 23:37:14 CEST

Original text of this message