Application Support - Philadelphia, PA

From: <benchs3155_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

Hope you good,

We do have a opening with one of our Client, please have a look into the below Job Description and let me know if you have any good resources please share profiles to vijay_at_santeksystem.com / 510-256-5798

Application Support

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Start Date: Immediate

Rate: $40/Hr on C2C

need genuine candidates

Job Description:

· Application Support

3 to 4 Years of experience

· Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible

· Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements

· Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details

· Create and submit knowledge articles

· Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests

· Identify Problems

· Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents

· Escalate Major Incidents to the Vendor/Application Manager

· Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement

· Escalate unresolved/Build defects/incidents to Tier 3

· Liaison between IT and external support provider

· A subject matter expert for a specific service

· Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process

· Handle Outage and Triage with RCA post resolution

· Change Management Received on Wed Apr 04 2018 - 15:30:56 CEST

Original text of this message