Re: Trouble in paradise?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:01:58 +1000

On 29/08/2016 3:39 _at_wiz, Kay Kanekowski wrote:
> Am Samstag, 27. August 2016 18:28:37 UTC+2 schrieb Mladen Gogala:
>> http://www.zdnet.com/article/the-marriage-of-microsoft-and-linux/
>
> This article ends with
> "Time will show if this marriage of Microsoft and Linux will work out or end in an ugly divorce."
>
> Is there anybody who bet on the first choice ?

Me. Fully understand why Wim joined them. Azure and Linux are a killer combination, with or without MSSQL. We are heavily investing in it for our cloud strategy. And their pricing is eons more sensible than the Oracle VM pricing lunacy. In the last two years, the number of well known names that have left Oracle for a look at the opposition has been staggering.

[Quoted] [Quoted] But of course Lazza continues to sail his boats while yelling "lah-lah-lah-lah" to anyone alerting him to the situation. Ah well, good luck. Couldn't care less anymore... Received on Tue Sep 06 2016 - 12:01:58 CEST

Original text of this message