Re: QTP/UFT Live Project

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 08:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 2:49:16 AM UTC-7, Noons wrote:
> On 1/09/2015 6:36 AM, joel garry wrote:
>

> > A pay service? Not a replacement for a free service.
>
> If I know how these Usenet spams go, some of them will come precisely
> from the pay services: their "excuse" for looking attractive...

The majority lately here, biginfo systems, 123trainings or whatever they are, are all google groups. So, _their spam_ is the product as far as google is concerned. And yet, google has a "report spam" link when one uses google as the newsreader. The implication is google at least plays lip service to the idea of usenet as a communications medium. I wonder what the link actually does? I suppose it must only apply to groups created by google?

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.itworld.com/article/2978245/hardware/oracles-next-sparc-chip-will-feature-on-board-infiniband.html#tk.rss_hardware