Re: QTP/UFT Live Project

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:38:02 +0000 (UTC)

In article <b0841b1c-a4f8-40bc-b543-aa5b92fa76ab_at_googlegroups.com>, joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote:
>Yeah, I know, tilting at windmills. Every so often I'll try replying and p=
>osting to a new one, so if they are real they might know, and others might =
>think twice. I do use the google spam report regularly, still have no data=
> one way or the other that it does anything.

Spammers quake in their boots in fear of Google locking their free Google accounts.

<URL:http://www.itelearn.com/qtp-live-project/> is possibly worthy of entry in a URI or domain name blacklist, but I doubt spammer quake much more at that thought than losing their gmail account.

>Of course, google's "show original" doesn't make a link-to-see as it does w=
>ith other email, it just munges the Complaints-to header.

Of course, you could stop lending your eyeballs to Google. <URL:http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C1de3ba03-76fb-4d9f-9db3-fefb3fae7420_at_googlegroups.com%3E>

John
groenveld_at_acm.org Received on Mon Aug 31 2015 - 18:38:02 CEST

Original text of this message