Re: Tom Kyte a false idol?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 19:08:53 +1100

On 5/03/2015 1:10 PM, richard.rankin_at_ieee.org wrote:

> Every time I hear someone say "I have been working in this field for
> 30 years" or "I have two post graduate degrees from Harvard in this
> field.", I immediately feel assured that they do not have a sound
> case and if I examine it closely, I'm going to be able to cut it to
> pieces.

Every time I hear the argument that "experience and education are to be ignored" at any cost I recognize a con artist using aggression and supposedly extended knowledge to attack and climb quickly some sort of social stair that doesn't really exist.
Ah well... Like, I care? Received on Thu Mar 05 2015 - 09:08:53 CET

Original text of this message