Need SCM Consultant in Plano, TX

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:36:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
I have a very urgent openings for one of our client in Plano, TX, I have forwarded the requirement below kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that.

Job Title: SCM Consultant with Infor/Lawson M3(Movex) experience

Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months

Minimum Experience

Total Experience: 3-5 years Supply Chain Management, Material Management, Logistics in Manufacturing / FMCG / Fashion / F&B / Packaging / Mining / Trading Industry

Relevant Experience: 3-5 years as an implementation consultant, support consultant or key user in any premier ERP application

Responsibilities

Adherence to project plans, implementation methodology

Requirements & Gap analysis

Design & Configuration of processes

Customizations & Interface specifications and testing

User Training - Key/Super users; End users

 Data Migration - Masters & Transactions

Development and execution of test plans: Configuration testing, End-to-End testing, UAT, Regression Tests,

Full Scale testing, Performance testing

Report Design - Layout, Content, Mapping to database

Cutover & Go-Live

Post Go-live support - L1, L2, L3 Support

M3 Domain Expertise

Material Management

Defining Supply Model

Transportation Planning

Forecasting

MRP DRP   Inventory Control

Defining various order quantities like ( EOQ, Lot-for -Lot)

Defining various inventory levels (ROP/ROL, Min Max)

Classification of Inventory - ABC

Kanban Process

Unitization of inventory

Cross docking

System directed put-away

Vendor managed inventory

Order Fulfilment process

Fulfilment Management of demand of finished goods

Management of demand of dependent products

Lead time management of downstream & upstream process

Other Process

Supply chain collaboration

Information exchange through EDI/XML

CRM (Order Scheduling, ATP)