Need JAVA Developer in Omaha, NE

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:30:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Omaha, NE, So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any Consultant for that.

Title: Java Developer

Location: Omaha, NE
Duration - 6+ Months

INTERVIEWS ARE ON   Need Consultant who have worked for software product development companies earlier.

Java Programmer

§ 5+ solid years' experience with Java

§ 3+ solid years' experience with web application/service implementations

§ Strong knowledge of JSP, JavaScript, Servlets, CSS and XML

§ Design and implementation of objects

§ Spring application context framework or other frameworks

§ SOAP-based web services

§ Knowledge of JQuery, JAXB, SOAPUI will be a plus

§ Ability to craft object models and provide implementable solutions

§ Strong in writing SQL

§ Strong understating of Database management systems

§ Strong knowledge of application servers like WebSphere or Tomcat will be a plus

§ Strong professional intra and interpersonal communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank
Sr. Technical Recruiter

144 2nd Ave North
Nashville,
Tennessee-37201

Tel : 734-259-2181 Ext 105

Direct : 615-620-0900

Fax : 734-468-0881

Email : rohan_at_tekwissen.com

Web : www.tekwissen.com

Global : USA | Dubai | Singapore | India | Received on Thu Jan 15 2015 - 23:30:41 CET

Original text of this message