Need JAVA Developer in Omaha, NE

From: Rohan Tekwissen <rohan.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:30:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in Omaha, NE, So kindly go through the requirement below and let me know if you have any Consultant for that.

Title: Java Developer

Location: Omaha, NE
Duration - 6+ Months

INTERVIEWS ARE ON   Need Consultant who have worked for software product development companies earlier.

Java Programmer

5+ solid years' experience with Java

3+ solid years' experience with web application/service implementations

Strong knowledge of JSP, JavaScript, Servlets, CSS and XML

Design and implementation of objects

Spring application context framework or other frameworks

SOAP-based web services

Knowledge of JQuery, JAXB, SOAPUI will be a plus

Ability to craft object models and provide implementable solutions

Strong in writing SQL

Strong understating of Database management systems

Strong knowledge of application servers like WebSphere or Tomcat will be a plus

Strong professional intra and interpersonal communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank
Sr. Technical Recruiter

144 2nd Ave North
Nashville,
Tennessee-37201

Tel : 734-259-2181 Ext 105

Direct : 615-620-0900

Fax : 734-468-0881

Email : rohan_at_tekwissen.com

Web : www.tekwissen.com

Global : USA | Dubai | Singapore | India | Received on Thu Jan 15 2015 - 23:30:41 CET

Original text of this message