I have a Certified Oracle DBA Consultant!!

From: <siva.kk.tekwissen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:41:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello Professional,

Greetings of the Day!

Hope you are doing great!!

This is Siva Kumar form Tekwissen LLC. I have an excellent "Certified Oracle DBA " consultant with 8+ years of Experience!

Professional Highlights:

Completed Oracle 9i OCP (Oracle Certified Associate) certification.

ITIL V3 foundation Certified.

Expertise in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, RAC11g R2 Skills.

Worked in different domains such as Retail, Health care, Oil and mining, Pharmaceutical Projects.

Worked as a Team Lead in recent Project.

Excellent Communication Skills.

Team Player and a quick learner.

Other Details:

Name
 Kalpna Singh
Location
Redmond, WA.
Visa
H1B
Relocation
Open
 Availability
Immediately

Please Contact me on my number 734-418-0097 for all your requirements or send your mails at siva.kk_at_tekwissen.com.

Your Valuable Feedback is appreciable! Thank you. Received on Mon Nov 17 2014 - 19:41:37 CET

Original text of this message