Oracle Lat/Long to Zip+4 function

From: <dostertag_at_semcasting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 06:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know of a pre-written function (or something similar) that can take an input Latitude and Longitude and return the nearest Zip+4 centroid?

I see many offerings for products/data that will give the lat/long for a given zip5 or zip+4, but nothing that does it in the other direction. Could somebody help me a bit on this, either a known piece of code or a way to do it in SQL. I have standard edition so I do not have Oracle Spatial, only Oracle Locator.

Thanks,
Dan Received on Thu Oct 09 2014 - 15:29:39 CEST

Original text of this message