Re: Another newsgroup gone - may they rest in peace.

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:39:11 +1000

On 25/08/2014 8:38 AM, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> No, it isn't. It just smells funny. Be aware, this is the only completely
> uncensored forum in which you can speak out your mind completely freely.
> I believe that this freedom is worth the effort required to fine tune
> your spam filters. As for the on-topic posts, it's better to have none
> than to have a gazillion off-topic posts which are just wasting your time
> and effort.

You can rest assured 99% of the spam here is encouraged if not downright started by the admins of the censored fora. I know for a fact that Oracle themselves are terribly "interested" in the demise of this ng. Of course, based on the entirely wrong assumption that "dissenters" frequent it regularly. Yeah! Right... Received on Thu Sep 11 2014 - 10:39:11 CEST

Original text of this message