Re: Reserved word is a column name - how to reference it in a trigger

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:58:11 -0400

On 9/18/2013 6:15 PM, Peter Schneider wrote:
> Am 18.09.2013 21:47, schrieb Walt:

> That column isn't there any more, as you renamed it.

That was it, although a bit more complicated. The old column is still there on our production database, but had been renamed to TYPE_DEL on development database. I was looking at production for the table definition, but creating the trigger on development.

Thanks.

> Perhaps, if you could originally create it at all, try to recreate it as
> virtual column based on your new one. I didn't try this though...

This is a good idea. I'll give it a try.

--
//Walt