Re: Weird procedure access problem (ORA-00942)

From: neilsolent <n_at_solenttechnology.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 01:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

. and thanks for all the other replies - appreciated.

Basically, an old session had hung which was causing my "drop user ssf cascade;" command to fail when running a script to delete and recreate the database. Hence the stored procedure was not being modified as I expected.
Guilty of getting tired and failing to read the errors on the screen!

The procedure itself referenced tables in SSF schema but had AUTHID CURRENT_USER set - hence the potential for this kind of error ..

Oh well - we move on ... Received on Sun May 05 2013 - 10:02:31 CEST

Original text of this message