Re: OT ... looking for speakers for Great Lakes Oracle Conference

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:45:18 -0800 (PST)

Joel:

# Howard The Duck was trapped in a world he never made, named Cleveland.

Sorry man you still lost me.

The conference is the important part ... Great Lakes Oracle Conference is still accepting abstracts for speakers.

Maybe this is some bizarro parallel universe but not understanding your Howard reference. A book? A movie? Not into the number 42 references etc ... good science fiction starts with Ringworld ... just my opinion ...

Maybe I am too busy running ( still doing 40+ miles a week ) and working and paying college tuition? Received on Sat Feb 02 2013 - 00:45:18 CET

Original text of this message