Re: Two instances with same SID in a same machine

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:52:24 -0800 (PST)

Sybbrand:

# I just commented on the blog of Mr Fernandsz and asked hin to remove his blog entry.

The whole blog entry ... when he made it clear that he was documenting some weird fringe case about how oracle memory allocation works?

I can understand if one has posted a comment on a blog that one later wants removed ... asking to get that done ... more than fair to me.

I can understand blogging yourself about what one considers a terrible idea ( and this idea is more than horrible for sure ).

Asking someone though to remove a whole blog post about a technical and esoteric subject ... thats a little ... different. Received on Sun Jan 13 2013 - 15:52:24 CET

Original text of this message