Re: RMAN Question

From: <billshatner71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 07:51:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for that reply and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Yes I meant using RMAN specifically having one copy on disk which gets overwritten.

We're not a big shop, so recovery time is not as imperative as other places.

My concern was more about recovery windows and redundancy settings.

I'm happy to have to recover from tape if absolutely necessary but if a backup was outside of these time periods and I still had all the archived redo logs, could I still recover? Received on Wed Jan 02 2013 - 16:51:15 CET

Original text of this message