Re: v$logmnr_contents with username as unknown

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 13, 9:57 am, jbet..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> I applied logminer to find who deleted a lot of rows in one table. View v$logmnr_contents give me details of that operation. Unfortunately, minimum supplemental logging was not active when archived redo logs were generated, and when I query v$logmnr_contents, I found columns "username" and "session_info" as "unknown".
>
> Would be there any chance to deduce what user did that operation? Maybe using timestamp to determine what users were logged at that time? Or using column Log_ID?

Don't underestimate the power of the listener log. Some googling might find how to define that as an external table. Of course if you have beq access, that won't tell all possibilities.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://mortgagefraudblog.com/perp-walk/item/19634-11-indicted-on-mortgage-fraud-charges