v$logmnr_contents with username as unknown

From: <jbeteta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

I applied logminer to find who deleted a lot of rows in one table. View v$logmnr_contents give me details of that operation. Unfortunately, minimum supplemental logging was not active when archived redo logs were generated, and when I query v$logmnr_contents, I found columns "username" and "session_info" as "unknown".

Would be there any chance to deduce what user did that operation? Maybe using timestamp to determine what users were logged at that time? Or using column Log_ID? Received on Thu Sep 13 2012 - 11:57:21 CDT

Original text of this message