Re: how much cpu on a database rac cluster

From: Eric <eric_at_deptj.eu>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 19:51:03 +0100

On 2012-09-05, Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com> wrote: ...
> Believe me, I have far more/better/longer experience than you, with Systems
> development life-cycles, operating Oracle RDBMS.
> At least I have far more experience with our own Legacy systems;)

No I don't believe you. Do you know what experience anyone else here has (except perhaps for the genuinely famous, and I won't tell you who they are, you tell me)?

Experience with only a single small group of systems means nothing, you might be totally blind to reality and think that even their worst faults are the way things should be. Or not, but the statement still means nothing, even with a grin at the end.

What version of Oracle did you start with?

Eric

--
ms fnd in a lbry