Re: Demo of a New Advanced Utility to Maximize Oracle SQL Execution Efficiency

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 10:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 5, 3:01 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote: ...

Hmmm, a quick google shows this same stuff on a wiki and a single entry blog back in December. Very little "about" this Doug person.

Jonathan mentioned he had watched the video when someone asked on the forums: https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=10340679&tstart=0

The linkedin is a little more informative, some guy worked for EDS and IBM for a decade and a half, then became a DW tools expert. Hard to judge quality from that. Anyone from Canada user groups know this guy? He seems old enough to maybe know what he is doing. (Yeah, I know what it feels like to have people say "if you're so great, how come I've never heard of you?")

I'm not about to watch any videos.

As far as the spam, I agree, this is commercial and should be in cdo.marketplace. Anyone who's been around for decades ought to know that.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9230928/Oracle_wins_partial_victory_in_school_s_ERP_project_lawsuit?taxonomyId=10