Re: has anyone a 1 License Oracle 10g on a quad core?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:12:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:59:27 -0700, John Hurley wrote:

> Mladen:
>
> # OK, let's drop it. There are probably ladies reading this. Even if
> there aren't, some words would probably hurt John's feelings.
>
> Drop the periodic insults ... no reason for it.

John, it wasn't meant as an insult. I apologize if it came across as an insult but it was meant as an innocuous joke. I do appreciate your contributions to the group and I do appreciate your personal knowledge of both Oracle and Unix. Once again, it wasn't meant as an insult, I apologize if if it came across the wrong way.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com