Re: Urgent requirement for Role - Senior Test Consultant / Test Lead Oracle Financials R12 ERP at NJ Princeton Area.

From: Noons <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:47:31 +1000

John Hurley wrote,on my timestamp of 12/08/2012 12:10 PM:

> Looks like job opening in Columbus OH. Several big banks down there
> ( state capital ) and a really big insurance firm.

Sure. And Hyderabad, Ohio is a big IT centre...: IP address:
Host name: is from India(IN) in region Southern and Eastern Asia Registrant:

      Beam Telecom Pvt Ltd
     Mr Subram Kapoor        (
     8-2-610/A, Road No. 11
     Banjara Hills
     Andhra Pradesh,500034
     Tel. +91.4044700700

> Looks like we have several of the "what is left of" the old time
> regulars getting more than a little excited here and some kind of
> funky attempts at jokes.

"we"? Received on Sun Aug 12 2012 - 04:47:31 CDT

Original text of this message