(wrong string) – Oracle Financials R12 ERP at NJ Princeton Area.

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

Joel:

# could be a clueless newbie, could be following orders, could be a plain old jerk spammer.

Looks like job opening in Columbus OH. Several big banks down there ( state capital ) and a really big insurance firm.

I once took a Hotsos class in the insurance building. Guessing that this is probably legit openings ... they pretty much always have several openings and use a whole bunch of the Oracle stack.

Yes my guess is that this is someone that does not understand the "rules" about posting here. You have to admit there is so little activity here that it would be easy for a newbie recruiter to not understand.

In Ohio there is a "fair" amount of demand for people with Oracle skills in the last two years. Better than it has been for a long time ... which means a bunch of cold calls and emails and people digging up for bodies.

Wish some of these people would make more use of resources like NEOOUG or the Columbus area Oracle Users Group ... we have lots of members and various ways to post openings. Linkedin is one option for all of the Ohio based "openings" to possibly connect.

Looks like we have several of the "what is left of" the old time regulars getting more than a little excited here and some kind of funky attempts at jokes. Received on Sat Aug 11 2012 - 21:10:58 CDT

Original text of this message