Re: Urgent requirement for Role - Senior Test Consultant / Test Lead – Oracle Financials R12 ERP at NJ Princeton Area.

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 03:34:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:04:36 -0700, joel garry wrote:

> Could be, could be he is an H1-B trying to justify staying in the
> country, could be a clueless newbie, could be following orders, could be
> a plain old jerk spammer.

I find the last possibility also the most probable one. I've put him into my filter without much fuss after the first ad he placed on this group, but I've seen various guys named "Mike", "Bill" or "George" coming from an ISP in Haiderabad or Bangalore. Repeated attempts to contact their abuse service were fruitless so I gave up. Spamcop.net doesn't accept NNTP spam, so Usenet is more or less orphaned. That's a shame, because an un-moderated forum has its advantages.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://mgogala.freehostia.com