Re: ASM disk cannot be found

From: John Hurley <johnthehurley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 30, 11:33 am, cquimby <chunsin.qui..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this is very old thread but ...
> I have exactly the same issue and we are using multipath.  Please help

My crystal ball is broken ... give us details ... lots of details ...

What kind of server / what os / ASM or RAC or both / what version of oracle / error messages and log file contents ... etc.

I just ran into and fixed now an interesting issue with 11.2 ASM on OL 6.2 and EMC VNX not seeing disks correct.

Some pretty smart and experienced people out here but we cannot help without relevant information. Received on Fri Aug 03 2012 - 15:45:56 CDT

Original text of this message