Re: Materialized View

From: joel garry <>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

On May 18, 3:31 pm, John Hurley <> wrote:
> Joel:
> # Nothing happened, you can find it in the Utilities manual.
> Don't use adrcl much except for some automated purging of stuff that I
> don't want to keep around anymore.  Can be done in multiple ways like
> finding create/mod times of a file or thru adrcl.
> Sorry you lost me ... when do you want to use AVG invoking stuff thru
> adrcl?

I dunno, I was just coming up with an example of how it is not always obvious whether something is PL or SQL and ran across a third case with the same keyword that I hadn't seen mentioned anywhere. I suppose whoever wrote adrci thought being able to come up with averages in reports from log files might be something someone would want to do.

-- is bogus.