Re: Itanic is sinking

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 23:28:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 19 May 2012 12:42:44 +0200, Robert Klemme wrote:

> I think Joel was referring to the exaggerated believe in the market and
> the consequences for mindsets around the globe - especially in financial
> industry.

Having grown up in the communist Yugoslavia, I know from the personal experience that free market is much more efficient than any state controlled ventures. However, this is a single company, there is no politics here, just the question of efficiency. Furthermore, this is not a political group. I am reluctant to bother people with politics. Sex and politics are not to be discussed if we want to stay polite and civilized. That should also include soccer, but unfortunately, it doesn't.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com