Re: The reason for loving Usenet

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:51:13 +1000

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 26/04/2012 7:50 AM:

> I was partaking in the "Oracle Support Community" forum and someone has

WTH is the "Oracle Support Community" and since when does it have a forum???

> So, the "guru" wants to cure the temp tablespace exhaustion by creating a
> GTT?
Ah well you know: we got to use all those unnecessary features that Oracle flogs on everyone, otherwise we don't make it to "Ace" and no free travel...

> After that reply, I received a warning from a moderator to be polite:
> Thank you for your post. We welcome participation by all members in
> these communities. It is meant to be a place where members can become
> involved with helping others, as well as receiving help for issues that
> you post. Please participate and be courteous in your postings.

Hah! The only thing missing is "you, communist"! :-D Received on Thu Apr 26 2012 - 00:51:13 CDT

Original text of this message