Re: Oracle HTTP Server - the future

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:24:44 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:32:05 +0000, Jeremy wrote:

> For us all we really require is mod_plsql but don't want to discover
> that this architecture has a limited-life...

Why do you require mod_plsql? I like the standalone Apex listener. The installation is a breeze, it works pretty well. Also, you can use the HTTP server which is built into the $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oracle executable itself. What is so special about Apache? For all things that cannot be done by Apex, there is always PHP.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com