Re: UNIQUE FEATURES OF ISLAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: CarlosAL <miotromailcarlos_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:03:40 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 14, 5:23 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:05:46 -0800, CarlosAL wrote:
>
> > Carlos.
>
> Can you please stop replying to this rubbish on this group? Also, when
> you reply to someone, make sure that it is visible to whose post are you
> replying.
> Also, if you need lessons on how to use filters, you may look here:
>
> http://fisherka.csolutionshosting.net/astronote/notes/
> Outlookfiltering.html
>
> Another reply like this and I will include you in my kill file.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Mladen:

I've been part of this group from maybe 10 years and I've seen it wane. One of the things I've noticed is that there are two or three posters who seem to think that this is their personal group, and of course -and in my opinion- you are one of them.

I thing your response is rude and arrogant. And instead of threatening with including me in your kill file you can include me right now (and take your kill file up your ...)

This is not comp.databases.oracle.mgogala by the way.

Cheers.

Carlos. Received on Wed Feb 15 2012 - 02:03:40 CST

Original text of this message