Re: Help me!!!

From: Long Nguyen <longnnit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:12:43 -0800 (PST)

Recently, our Oracle Database coped with a big problem. We have a daily batchjob that be run every afternoon. But suddenly lastweek, the batchjob came across with this error:
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT", line 1020
ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:

PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

Then everyday later we couldn't run the batchjob successfully again. And some other functions also had troubles with a kind of the above error such as export dpdump. So would you mind helping us to solve this error. Thank you very much. Received on Wed Feb 15 2012 - 01:12:43 CST

Original text of this message