Re: So.....

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:39:06 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 19, 2:33 pm, Noons <wizofo..._at_gmail.com> wrote: ...
> When it comes to Windows, there is one horse: ES. The rest is
> powerpoint territory.
> And while for a long time I discounted MSSQL as just an oddity, quite
> frankly nowadays I find it not only quite usable but also a good piece
> of software.

Having never configured any database on Windows Enterprise Server I'll need to take your word for it. It's good to know that Winders isn't the raging mess I'm used to seeing (from Desktop to 2008 Server) and that there is one reliable version of the operating system available.

Why can't Micro$oft do the right thing and make more of the commercially available Windows offerings as reliable as ES is reported to be?

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Jan 20 2012 - 14:39:06 CST

Original text of this message