Re: Cognos Developer- Fort Worth, Texas | Corp to Corp | Long Term

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:21:27 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 22, 6:49 am, Sherri Johnson <sherrijohnso..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Group Member,
> We are looking for a Cognos Developer for one of our client’s
> engagement. If you are available, interested and possess the required
> skill, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact us at
> About MicroAgility: (Inc 500 honoree in 2008)
> MicroAgility is a business and technology consulting company. Our
> experienced, agile, and result-oriented consultants partner with
> organizations to solve their pressing challenges. To review our other
> positions, please visit us athttp://www.microagility.com/careers.htm
> Referral Bonus:
> If you refer a qualified candidate for this position, I would be very
> happy to pay you a referral bonus $1000 - $2000 for a successful
> placement.  It's a simple way to pocket extra cash and help out a
> friend/colleague. Your help will be much appreciated! You can read
> more about the referral program athttp://www.microagility.com/referral.htm.

Your spam is mucho NOT appreciated. Delete these posts from the comp.databases.oracle.* hierarchy, and read the charter to find out where you won't make your company look stupid. http://garry.to/oraclech.htm (location changed, and will change again, dealing with fallout from two commercial providers getting out of web services. But you can still find newsgroup charters by simple searching! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=newsgroup+charter+comp.databases.oracle )

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus, mail replies to this message wind up in some /dev/
null in Japan.