Re: Required SAP CO & SAP CRM For DIRECT CLIENT; Email resumes to deepika@e-triune.com or Call 4082690061-113

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:54:14 +1100

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 18/11/2011 7:47 AM:

> That might have been a beginning of a beautiful friendship, to paraphrase
> the late Claude Rains, but I was just too lazy. It's not worth the effort.

Ah, but I don't just reply to them: it gets re-directed to specific newsgroups, for max effect, with a "catching" re-title explaining the nature of the parenting of the person in question and a follow-up to alt.morons so that any replies never bother anyone.
It works, after two or three, they stop: no sensible company can afford that sort of negative public feedback.
Of course: for the next two or three weeks I get hate mail in the yahoo address and a couple of "hate" replies in other forums I frequent. All water off a duck's back, so to speak. ;-) Received on Fri Nov 18 2011 - 03:54:14 CST

Original text of this message