Re: Code query for Expert Oracle Practises / by the oak table inc Geist/Hooper

From: Charles Hooper <hooperc2001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:04:03 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 17, 9:07 am, jkv..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> I also downloaded the zip file as you mentioned and also found that
> winzip reports an error when I try to unzip it.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I have just posted the code library for the book on my blog. Click the picture of the book at the right side of the blog and scroll down to the bottom to the November 17, 2011 heading. Be sure to save the file with a .zip extension and not a .doc extension. The link will be removed when the download problem is corrected on the Apress website.

Direct link to the article on my blog:
http://hoopercharles.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/expert-oracle-practices-oracle-database-administration-from-the-oak-table-book/

Charles Hooper
http://hoopercharles.wordpress.com/
IT Manager/Oracle DBA
K&M Machine-Fabricating, Inc. Received on Thu Nov 17 2011 - 10:04:03 CST

Original text of this message