Re: And now it's the 10g doco not available...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 20, 4:06 am, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:

> There must be a ctime fly joke in there somewheres.
>
> Link above now has a funny (to me, anyways) comment that they are now
> adding an app layer down notification.  D'Oh!

Heh! The SR I opened disappeared from my SR list when the Oracle analyst took over.
Then today I get an auto e-mail reply saying that it's got a reply and I should go check.
I go check, and it's still nowhere in my list of open - or closed - SRs.
Hmmm...
I sense another "Brasil/1984/twilight zone" event coming up... Received on Wed Oct 19 2011 - 17:10:39 CDT

Original text of this message